Are you afraid of making a mistake on LinkedIn?
Do you keep putting off making any changes because you don't know what to post?
You're not alone.
Join me in this easy-to-follow, step-by-step process that will help you to optimize your LinkedIn profile so you can you feel proud of your professional presence.
This program doesn't just teach you what to do - it focuses on the HOW:
- How to write a compelling headline.
- How to craft the right kind of copy for your Summary based on your objectives.
- How to get to 100% completion of your profile
- and much more!
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN THIS PROGRAM:
MODULE #1: Why LinkedIn is essential.
- What is LinkedIn & how does it work?
- How and why you need to audit your digital footprint.
- The importance of developing your unique value proposition.
- Where to start along with the key areas on LinkedIn that you need to focus on right away.
MODULE #2: How to build a profile you can feel proud of!
- A deep dive on how tell your professional story in a way that provides you with more opportunities.
- A headline formula that grabs the readers attention.
- The core foundation for building a Summary that resonates with the reader (and builds trust).
- How to stand in your value and frame your accomplishments (without bragging).
- The most important thing you need to have - but most people don't include - on their profile.
MODULE #3: A deeper dive - other key areas to focus on.
- How to obtain your “vanity” URL.
- Key areas for visual branding.
- Other key areas you should complete over time.
- The easiest ways to get testimonials.
You'll receive a downloadable workbook with fill-in-the-blanks, swipe files and checklists so you know exactly what to do - every step of the way.
BONUS MODULE: But there's more!
- How and why you should download your data.
- Q & A: Should you upgrade to a premium account?
- Q & A: How do I research in “Private Mode”?
- and more top tips to make your profile shine online!
Meet Leslie - Your Instructor for this Training
I’m an Adjunct Professor of Social Media and corporate trainer who has been working in the digital landscape since 1997. I and have worked with clients such as Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, Investment Planning Counsel, JLL, RBC (and more) to help optimize their professional presence online.
I’ve was called a "Social Media Guru" on CBC Radio, and was interviewed on 680News and DeutcheWelle (Germany). I also appeared on CTVs “The Social” where I discussed how to "Maximize your Digital Presence".
(Click on the image if you want to see me on TV!)
I published my book “CREATE. CONNECT. CONVERT” because I realize that many people struggle with how to use sites like LinkedIn to brand themselves properly.
I believe even the most “non-techie” person can learn how to use these tools, and I’m am deeply passionate about helping people learn as quickly and as effectively as possible.
What is so cool about sites like LinkedIn, Twitter (and even Facebook) is that you have this unprecedented line-of-sight for sales opportunities.
The idea of “Social Selling” doesn’t replace your existing sales process – it only ENHANCES it.
I look forward to connecting with you an empowering you with knowledge and confidence so you can use LinkedIn properly to connect and convert higher-paying clients.
I use this very same system and process to write LinkedIn profiles for all the high-level executives I work with. This includes CEO's, COO's, CFOs, in Canada and the U.S. (and even a former Canadian Minister of Science and Technology).
I'm confident that this framework will work for you too - you just have to take ACTION.
If you're on the fence, and still aren't sure if this will work for you, you have 60 days to complete each step to see how much value you'll receive. If you're not 100% satisfied, you'll get your money back.
The ONLY requirement for your refund, is that you MUST include the completed worksheets with an explanation about how/why this program did not work for you.
Because this program has been built to help you achieve success. It's developed with actionable steps in mind. You must be committed to this program to make it work.
If, after taking action, you still don't feel you received the full value of this program, we will refund your investment - in full.
See full refund policy by clicking here.
Is this program is perfect for you?
The answer is YES if:
- You want to know the exact framework so you can create your LinkedIn profile yourself.
- You're ready to take action and are totally committed to putting in the time to achieve results.
- You are between jobs, looking to boost your brand to obtain a promotion or convert higher-paying clients.
P.S. You don't need any "techie" know-how; just a drive and ambition to be successful.
Rest assured, my team and I are here with you to make sure you have everything you need to be successful in building a LinkedIn profile you can feel proud of.
This program is NOT for you if:
- You want your profile written FOR you. (If you want your profile written for you, click here for more information).
- You're interested in a "get rich quick scheme"
MORE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS answered:
Q: How long do I have access to the course?
A: How does LIFETIME access sound to you?
Whenever we make changes to the program, you'll have access to the updates. Yes, this is included in the one-time investment.
Q: How long does the course take?
A: This depends on quite a few variables such as:
- How much prior know-how you have about LinkedIn.
- How much dedication you will put into crafting your copy.
Each person will require a different timeframe. Each video module is under 20-minutes. You can stop the videos or review them over and over again.
Q: Will this program include specific details about how to engage and sell using LinkedIn?
A: No. This program is built to help you write and optimize your profile. If you are looking for the Social Selling program, visit www.SocialMediaEschool.com